Saturday, May 18, 2013

Item #9 - Create and complete a scrapbook for one of the trips I've taken in my 30s

Well, way back in mid-April, I went to National Scrapbook Day - an annual event put on by Creative Memories consultants here in the city.

I was able to get some one-on-one time with my consultant Cindy, who helped me with my first-ever digital scrapbook. She got me and my project going and was available to help when I needed some 'tech support'. Amazingly, I was able to get most of the album together that weekend.

Then life got busier and the journaling needed to complete the album got pushed down the priority list. About a month later, I finally finished the journaling, reviewed everything, and submitted the file.

I didn't have to wait long... The album was processed the next day and was on its way back to me a day later. Within a week I had my album and I love it!


Now, what should I scrapbook next?

No comments:

Post a Comment