Thursday, December 12, 2013

It's the 1st anniversary of my blog - it's 12/12/13!

Last year on 12/12/12, I began this blog. It was a bit of a whim and a bit of a great plan I had yet to see unfold.

I had ambitions of creating and crossing all 40 items off my list in a single year, and a great feat that would have been. I have seen too many years - especially summers - whiz by on me while I'm left with thoughts of, "I wish I would have done this or that." This year, I surpassed my goals, my expectations and had many new and fun experiences. Was it worth it? Oh yes, it was! Do I want to see and do and experience more? You bet, I do!

So, here's the plan... In this, my 40th year, I hope to finish off my '40 Things' list and also do these 10 bonus items I've come up with:

41. Attend a Regina Red Sox baseball game.
42. Visit Saskatchewan's only lighthouse.
43. Run a 5K.
44. Visit the Great Sandhills in Saskatchewan.
45. Visit a Canadian province or territory I haven't been to before.
46. Attend the annual kite festival in Swift Current.
47. Visit a major US city I haven't been to before.
48. Watch a sunrise.
49. Try another activity that's new to me.
50. It's a surprise (even to me!) - I'll know it when the opportunity presents itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment