Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2015: The Year of Delight!

It's a new year and it's time for a new word - my theme for the year 2015 is delight!

Having grown up in a Christian home, a verse that always comes to mind when I hear the word delight is Psalm 37:4 which says, "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart" - and I believe this will be my verse to focus on this year.

As I look ahead to the coming weeks and months, I have a picture of what I think delight will mean to me - travel, fun, enjoyment, little to no stress, less pressure... But this is just my view. God sees all, knows all and is in all, and I've noticed that most of the time He does things quite differently than how I would.

Just like my year of joy was full of enjoyment and my year of perseverance was full of pushing through to grasp what was ahead, I look forward to seeing, watching and delighting in this coming year. Stay tuned for delightful updates the whole year through!


No comments:

Post a Comment