Saturday, June 27, 2015

#24 - Visit a Park in Regina I Haven't Been to Before

Would you believe I have been trying to cross this item off my list for two full years? It's not that there aren't a lot of different parks I could visit in the city and haven't in the meantime, but I have a friend who has a special tie to one of the newer parks in the city. It's been all about schedules conflicting the last two summers that prevented this visit from taking place until now. But without further ado, I present Krahn Park!




Krahn Park is located in the very northwest part of Regina in a fairly new neighbourhood, and the park was named after Evelyn Krahn. Pictured here is one of her granddaughters Mira, who was my host and tour guide for our visit to Krahn Park.

If you'd like to visit a park that's new-to-you in the city, check out this new resource I recently came across: City of Regina Parks Map. On this map, you can type in an address and parks near that address will show up, or you can also search parks by name or an activity available at a park. 

Now go explore! There are so many parks to choose from in Regina - and a number of new ones. Don't forget to comment and tell me which parks you've visited!

No comments:

Post a Comment