Monday, January 1, 2018

2018: The Year of Redemption!

Can you believe another year is here already? Wow! Where does the time go?

In past years it's been pretty clear what my word for the year is or would be. This year I don't have the clarity that I've had in past years; it's more like a sense of a word. So, I guess I have to trust that my word will make sense as the year unfolds.

My word of the year for 2018 is...
Years ago, I read a book called Redemption by Karen Kingsbury. I remember the concept of redemption really struck me. It's not something I had given a lot of thought to before, and maybe I thought it was something I didn't even need. The truth is we all need redemption and there are parts of each of our lives that need redeeming. Maybe that's what this year will be about. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment